Oh no, so something’s not right? It’s okay, we got you.
At ISSO, we understand choosing eyewear online can be difficult. It’s why we offer our virtual try-on service to give you a good idea of how the eyewear may fit and look on your face.
It’s also why we offer a “30-day, no questions asked, no restocking fee” return policy for all eyewear purchased through ISSO.
To quality for your full refund:
- All eyewear will be shipped with a return tag on the bridge of the frame. If this return tag is removed, your order will NOT qualify for a refund. Please try on your eyewear with the return tag in place. Only cut the return tag when you have deemed a good fit of your eyewear.
- Pack eyewear in the original packaging including any accessories, plastic packaging, cases and brand authenticity cards that came with the order. Please make sure the return package and its contents are securely packaged.
- Please include the original or a copy of the invoice within the return package.
- You are responsible for paying for the return shipping cost. Ship your return package to the follow address:
2935 Chino Ave
Chino Hills, CA 91709
- Your return package must be shipped within 30 days from the date of original order shipment. For example, if your order was shipped on July 1st according to the tracking information, your return package must be postmarked or shipped by July 30th.
- Once your return package is received and we have verified the original condition of the returned eyewear, we will process your full refund. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to be processed.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to explain more.